Residency By Real Estate Investment in St Maarten
“The quality of living , Yes the quality of living on the island made St. Maarten our home. ” J. Armstrong
You also can enjoy the pure quality of life found on St. Maarten!
As Investors can obtain residence permit of the beautiful Caribbean island of St. Maarten, if they invest at least ANG 900,000 (USD $500,000).
Some of times that you will need ;
1. Application form (Model I) completely filled out and signed by the investor;
2. Copy of valid Passport (all pages and page with the photo must be colored);
3. Original Birth Certificate date of issue cannot be older than 3 years legalized or with an apostille not older than 3 years (if this document is not in Dutch or English it must be translated in to Dutch or English by a certified translator and all translations must be legalized with a stamp)
4. Original Police Record not older than 6 months (if not issued in Sint Maarten must be translated into English or Dutch by a certified translator and all translations must be legalized with a stamp);
5. If married, original marriage certificate date of issue cannot be older than 3 years legalized or with an Apostille not older than 3 years (translated to Dutch or English). Or a detailed registration form from the Census Office (if marriage has been registered at the Census office);
6. School registration letter for the children;
7. If one of the parents of one or more children is staying in the country of origin, the following is required:
a. a letter of consent;
b. proof of custody of the children ;
8. Bank references of two international banks whereof one is located in the country of origin (not older than 3 months);
9. A statement by a local bank in which the bank declares the following: “that the applicant has the intention to make a business investment and/or acquirereal estate in Sint Maarten with a total value of ANG 900.000,00 (app. EUR 445,000 or USD $500,000). This intention needs to be fulfilled within 18 months;”
10. Full proof of the required investment.
Interested in this in program ? We can help you getting in touch with the right professionals and of course you can browse our Properties for sale on St Maarten over $500,000 USD .
Note special condition apply to American citizen who enjoy the benefits of a treaty dating back to 1956 (The Dutch American Friendship Treaty) allowing U.S. Citizens to be treated the same as Dutch Nationals not born on one of the Dutch Caribbean islands. This means U.S. citizens can invest, work and live in the St. Maarten and Dutch Caribbean islands. What a super benefit !